Thursday, February 19, 2009

First day in Bangalore

Namaskara! It's Friday morning as darkness still covers Bengaluru; my clock says 5:50 AM.
I'll be happy when I'm over jetlag!
We enjoyed a full day yesterday with our first driving traffic adventure in a small taxi in late morning.
We went to teammate Mike's local company office to update the group blog and for me to add to my personal blog. We enjoyed a late afternoon Chinese buffet @ India Joe's Chinese restaurant, complete with a life size Dracula statue.
Last night's dinner was hosted by K C Sukamar, an India native, fellow Eagan resident and Minneapolis Rotarian. K C comes regularly to Bangalore with his Indian I T export company.
Today, we'll move from his hotel to our first homestay. The District Governor and others from District 3190 will meet us and discuss our itinerary and other details.
I'll keep you posted!


Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment: